FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is the jewelry made of?

  • Our jewelry is made of Aluminum, Steel, and other mixed metals.
  • All our jewelry is Lead and Nickel FREE!
2. Will the jewelry turn my skin green?
  • Some people seem to think (and say) "oh that 'cheap' jewelry turns my skin green". That couldn't be further from the truth. The fact is that your skin turning green (or any other color) is based on your own body's ph, not jewelry. Medications can change your body's ph, lotions, etc. can make a difference as well. Expensive jewelry can cause the very same reaction too. And by-the-way...expensive jewelry does NOT mean its "real gold or silver"...it can simply mean its overpriced costume jewelry
3. Is the jewelry Hypoallergenic?
  • The most common allergic reaction for jewelry wearers is an allergy to nickel. Those with nickel allergies usually suffer from red, irritated skin like a rash, itching and discomfort. People with this type of reaction usually try to wear jewelry that is hypoallergenic. However, did you know that something labeled "hypoallergenic" is not necessarily "nickel free"? Some wear sterling silver or gold, BUT...did you know that nickel is a common component of metals, INCLUDING lower quality gold, some stainless steel and some sterling silver?! It's true!
4. How Much does the jewelry cost?
  • Our jewelry cost $5.  We have an exclusive line that cost is $25.  We also have a little girls line consisting of rings, bracelets, and earrings, where everything is just $1.